Meditation is a fine art!" and like a fine art needs to be approached with the emotions of enthusiasm, curiosity and commitment! If you are new to meditation or are already an established expert, chances are you'll probably learn something new in this course. In this course you will learn about the Vedic Frameworks that form the foundations of traditional meditation found within the Yoga Sutras.
Learn To Master The #1 Skill In Meditation Mastery
In my experience, there is basically only one skill to the mastery of the art of meditation. That skill is attention! Learn to direct attention to the 3 crucial areas for successful meditation:
• Physical sensations
Successful Meditation Practice In As Little As 10 Minutes Per Day
Consistency is key to meditation. The invitation is to be gentle with yourself. In the beginning set aside 10 minutes per day, Monday to Friday at the same time. Take a break for the weekend and come back to your practices on Monday.
A successful meditation practice will cut to the core of the distractions around you and help you to clearly identify what personal success means to you. The more time you are able to dedicate to your inner journey, the more skill you will have a noticing things and solving problems thereby becoming productive in your daily life. You will find that your interactions with others become a source of satisfaction and as a result you can redefine what happiness means to you.
Course Contents And Overview:
This course contains over 50 lectures and 3.5+ hours of content! It is designed for you if you are curious about incorporating a meditation practice into your busy life.
I strongly believe in 3 key ideas: #1) Education - learn about what matters to you; #2) Coaching - practice and embody that learning; and #3) Leadership - show up "fully and in presence" with others.
Every section in this course has an introduction and overview video and wraps up with some action steps to embody the learning. The more you can practice and apply what you learn in the sections determines the results you'll get.
Who this course is for:
• Students who are looking for an alternative approach to meditation.
• Yoga teachers and yoga practitioners who are interested in learning more about the Vedic Frameworks supporting their yoga and meditation practices.
• Students who are curious about meditation and/or mindfulness.
• Before starting, give yourself permission to be a beginner.
• Allow yourself and your mind to be curious, explore and learn.
• Come prepared to practice and apply the teachings.
What you'll learn:
• Learn about the basic Vedic Frameworks that form the foundation of classical yoga and meditation.
• Learn how "meditation" fits into classical yoga training.
• Master the #1 skill for a successful meditation practice: attention!
• Direct awareness consciously to notice thoughts and emotions.
• Learn about the ideal meditation pose and how to adjust yourself to it.
• Improve your Sanskrit vocabulary.